Christmas is just around the corner!!! Just 4 days away and I couldn't be more excited!!! This time of the year isn't just about the presents but everyone has to admit that it is really great to unwrap gifts and find out what treasures lurk under the tree. Since I was little, I loved to tear the wrapping paper in pieces even if the gift wasn't for me...I'm that kind of weird ;)
So, this year I decided to compile a list of some of the things that I would like to see under the tree. Obviously not all the things in here will be my gifts, perhaps just one as I don't actually ask that much of my mother, but I though I would share just a bunch of ideas that I really like or just random things that I found browsing through the web and that I though would make cool gifts.
I hope all of you have a very good and joyful Christmas, with lots of gifts and sweat treats but especially with all your family and closest friends, for the best thing that Christmas brings is the shared memories. ENJOY!!!!
Hope you like my ideas ;)
BEAUTY WISH LIST:
1. Too Faced Palette - A Few of My Favorite Things (50€)
2. Urban Decay Palette - Naked 3 (about 45€)
3. M.A.C. Holiday lip bag - Stroke of Midnight in Violet (47€)
4. O.P.I. nail polishes - Holiday edition by Mariah Carey (14€ each)
here the colors My favourite ornament, All I want for Christmas & Cute Little Vixen.
5. Sleek Blush Palette - Blush by 3 in Lace (13€)
6. Chanel nail polish in Cosmic (between 20-30€)
also check out other very beautiful colors like Provocation, Starlet & Elixir.
7. Lime Crime Lip gloss - Velvetines in Suedeberry (15€)
only available in some countries :(
FASHION WISH LIST:
1. Romwe Sweatshirt - Barbie Print (16€ ON SALE!!!)
also available in mint green.
2. Oysho Beanie - cat shape with ears (18€)
check out their selection cuz they have all kinds of different shapes.
3. Oysho Christmas ornament - fuzzy socks (10€)
a very cool and fashion way of giving socks as a Christmas gift.
4. Pimkie Beanie - with embroided Geek word (8€)
there's also some shirts & sweatshirts with the Geek print.
5. Parfois Ring - double, chained and silver (7€)
6. Parfois Ring - folk with stone & silver (6€)
7. Romwe Sweatshirt - Cat face knitwear (17€ ON SALE!!!)
check out Romwe for cool cat prints if you're a crazy cat lover like me ;)
8. Marc by MJ Watch - Henry Skeleton Glitz Silver (255€)
9. Oysho Sweatshirt - Princess knitwear (30€)
10. Stradivarius Bag - cat print shopping bag (10€)
11. Oysho Minnie Cupcake - 1 pair of underwear (8€)
12. DIXI Shop Necklace - Night Phantom Quartz & Silver (27€)
13. Oysho Pajama Shirt - holiday Mum print (16€)
also check out the Mr. Wonderful Collection x)
TECNO & CULTURE WISH LIST:
1. Books - these are in portuguese but they are available in many languages,
so fill free to look out for them and if you have read any tell me what you think.
(from 16€ to 20€)
2. DVD's - Hunger Games, The Hobbit & Star Trek Into Darkness
I also enjoy some classics or some of the Hitchcock movies.
(from 10€ to 20€)
3. Pink USB cable and charger for the iPhone 4S.
(just 5€ on eBay!!!)
4. iPhone cover Little Miss Sunshine
I just realized that this is only for the iPhone 5 so it's kind of useless for me :(
(30€ from the Apple Store)
5. Magnetic Fish Eye Lens for the iPhone 4S.
(just 10€ on eBay!!!)
6. Lomography La Sardina The Guvnor London Edition
and this is what I really asked my mum for Christmas this year...
(the complete kit is 100€)
And that's a wrap...;)
P.S. - I do not own any of these pictures. But I made these collages myself.