9 November 2013

Random Things...

50 random things about me...
  1. My name is Mariana Carvalho, with some surnames in the middle as my name is incredibly long!!!
  2. I'm about 5 feet 9 inches or 1,77 meters. Pretty tall for a girl. :) 
  3. I was born on the 28th of June and this year I've turned 24, so do the math...;p
  4. My zodiac sign is Cancer and I absolutely think that there's no better sign to describe me.
  5. I'm portuguese born, with portuguese mom and angolan father.
  6. My hair color is hazel nut though none of my parents have that hair color. It comes from my granddad, mother's side. 
  7. I have had my hair in so many different ways and quite a few colors that I can't even remember all...
  8. I think long hair suits me best but I get easily tired of it and tend to do some major chopping after a while only to later miss my long hair again. 
  9. I hate if someone says my eyes are brown, for me they are AMBER...lol!
  10. I regret the fact that I have to wear glasses because I'm as "blind" as a mole. NOT JOKING!!! I can barely see without glasses/contacts. 
  11. I'm an basically an only child and I have no problems/complains about it. 
  12. I'm very perfectionist, kinda of OCD perfectionist. I like everything done my way. 
  13. I'm allergic to a few things like dust, grass, dog hair and cat hair...;p
  14. I have 2 tattoos on my body, all in decent places and with deep meaning to me...lol...but I intend to increase that number.
  15. The only condition that my mom had for me getting tattoos was that she chose the place and went with me and she actually ended up paying for both of them as a gift.
  16. I have 3 ear normal piercings in my right ear and 2 normal ones on my left ear.
  17. I have an obsession with the Cookie Monster...I have stuffed cookie monsters, I have mugs, I have pj, I have it all...
  18. My favorite Disney Princess is Ariel, I love her to bits ever since I was a child and I secretly hope I could be a mermaid...!
  19. My favorite number is 7. 
  20. My favorite colors are blue, red and black...oh and i really like orange and green for decorating purposes. 
  21. I live alone in a studio/apartment, which I own myself. It was an investment my mother decided to make. 
  22. I moved to Spain more than 6 years ago to study Medicine and I've been living alone for more then 3 years now and I quite enjoy it.
  23. I don't regret at all having to move out of my birth country and I don't see Spain as my last stop in life.
  24. I have a cat, is name is Toby and he is 3 years and a half, almost. He is the love of my life but we do have a hate/love relationship because I'm bossy and he definitely doesn't like to be bossed around. 
  25. Back in Portugal I share 2 dogs with my mom, and though Toby is the only pet I really take care of I still love my 2 dogs to bits.
  26. The names of my 2 dogs are: Macau and he is 14 years old and Peque and he is about 5 years old.
  27. Because I had to move to pursue my dream career I can speak fluently Portuguese, Spanish, English, Catalan and I can understand French and a little bit of Arabic. 
  28. I have an obsession with languages...they are my strength and I would love to speak fluently at least 11 languages: Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, English, Italian, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin and Arabic. It's a project XD
  29. I love to read...like loads!!!! Each Summer I can probably read about 15-20 books if that's all I have to do.
  30. I simply adore dancing and I think I can dance quite well, but not if someone is telling me the steps because I lack coordenation...I like to dance my own way...lol!
  31. I'm tone deaf, I cannot play an instrument for the living "life" out of me...like none at all!!!
  32. I'm not very creative like drawing and stuff, but I think I'm quite the handy Gal. 
  33. I have always had diaries, some I has able to finish trough, others not so much, but I always enjoyed writing down my thoughts and frustrations. 
  34. I'm a symbol gal...I love me some symbols...for me everything has a meaning. 
  35. I hate and cannot kill the smallest of spiders but I have no problem slapping a cockroach with a piece of cardboard.
  36. Chocolate is an obsession of mine...I have to eat chocolate at least once a day. Worst habit but all so true.
  37. Food wise I dislike pees, mushrooms and I cannot eat for the life of me CHEESE!!! I can't stand fridge fresh cheese, it has to be a little bit melted...I love Pizza, lool.
  38. I'm a tea person and really can't enjoy the taste of coffee unless it was a tone of sugar in it. 
  39. I have the most difficult time trying to fall asleep because I simply can't relax and disconnect my mind.
  40. I have the level I of Reiki practice. 
  41. I love makeup and I'm proud to say I can teach my mom a few things. 
  42. The first time I painted my nails red I was 18...I know...late bloomer!
  43. I don't think I am or ever will be able to manage to do an winged eyeliner.
  44. I collect watches, I mean I have more than most normal people, but I don't really splurge on them. 
  45. I also collect tickets...every stort of them...metro, bus, museum, plane, concerts, events, amusement parks, room keys, everything I can get my hands on while traveling. 
  46. I've already been to a total of 30 countries so far, because my family loved to travel and we did it twice a year until I moved.
  47. I don't have the biggest group of friends because I have problems confiding in people.
  48. I have trust issues....I don't trust anybody but my mom. And my bf. And my BFF.
  49. I do have a boyfriend, we have been dating almost a year now but I don't want to say is name...just can say that he is German and a year younger than me. 
  50. When I "grow up" I wanna be like my mom...she is my life...we share the some soul (sometimes)...;D





XOXO
Maryanne C.

P.S. - The images are from we.heart.it, I do not own any of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment