10 April 2015

Clothing Haul - Fashion Friday #2

Hi My Land Browsers,


Fashion Friday is BACK!!! I'm pretty excited about this, because first of all, I don't consider myself as a fashion blogger, I'm really not a trend setter or anything like that and I'm really not used to photograph clothes, so it was quite a challenge. With that in mind, I'm quite proud to bring you guys a clothing haul for the first time ever, here on Maryanne's Land! These were purchased during my spring break and they're the result of several trips to the mall and I must say was quite in need to renew some things in my closet and bring in a fresh Spring air. So, and without further adieu, let's get into it.

Hope you like it ;)


The grey tee is from Bershka and all the others are from Stradivarius.



The collar detailed tee is from Punt Roma, the skull one from Springfield
and the cropped one from Zara.


The jeggings are stretchy and from Stradivarius. Very comfy.
The sweater is from Bershka and I've a look with it coming up soon.


This long beach dress is from Oysho. It was really hard to photograph it in all its glory, so sorry.


Everything is from Intimissimi and I'm in love with that bra.



This was actually a gift, but I decided to include it in the haul anyway. It's from Parfois.


And that's a wrap...;)

XOXO
Maryanne C.

P.S. - The images above are all my own and I own the rights to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment