28 February 2015

Carnival in Venice - Day 1

Hi My Land Browsers,

So, this year I spent Carnival in Venice for the first time in my life. I loved every second of it. The atmosphere was amazing, the costumes, the colors, the music, the animation, the feeling in the air. It was all out of this world. I took a tone of pictures, because I couldn't stop myself from capturing every moment of this incredible experience. And now, I share some of them, with you.

Hope you like it ;)





Lunch at Ristorante Al Teatro. 

Gnocchi with salmon.

Spaghetti with mussels. 

Trip Journal.







One of my favorite photos.


Inside the Peggy Guggeneim Museum. 









Another one of my favorite photos.






We were feeling full from lunch, so we decided on some coffee, tea & cookies, at Caffé Lavena.

The amazing chandelier at Caffé Lavena.



And that's all for now, but with more to come...;)

XOXO
Maryanne C.

P.S. - The images above are all my own and I own the rights to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment