21 September 2014

Queen Bee #1


Hi My Land Browsers...

I'm glad to present you a new section here on my blog. I've decided to share this little web space of mine with my wonderful Mum! Yes, you read it right... 
Let me introduce you my idol, my muse, my friend, my soul sister, but above all my fantastic mother.
She is Lenita, an amazing person and a very caring human. I could not be prouder of being her daughter. 
She is in her 50's something (no need to reveal the age of a lady) and she is a fashion lover, just as much as me.
She works as a general practitioner and has been doing so for more than 30 years, being in my opinion, one of the best doctors I know. 
She was and still is a working mother, because even though I'm all grown up I still beg her to take care of me once in a while. And that is just another job she excels at. 
So, what this new section with my mum will be all about, you might ask? 
Well, while taking a stroll on the beach on her birthday, I looked at my mum and thought "Wow, she looks so beautiful today...I really do have an amazing mum...Look at her, she is an inspiration." 
So all of a sudden it all seemed to click just right! She needed to be a regular in my humble blog. She could show other girls mum's how beautiful someone can be even in her 50's. She could be a role model for working mothers all around. She could give healthy tips once in a while, being a doctor and all. 
And so, Queen Bee was born, a sunday section, at least twice a month. It came to me while checking out the photos. She just looked so incredibly perfect and irradiated so much confidence...she is definitely my queen bee. Hope she inspires you too.

Hope you like it ;)








Dress & Necklace by Zara; Leegings by Tezenis; Bag by Blanco; Shoes by H&M; Watch by Gucci; Ring by CK.

And that's a wrap...;)

XOXO
Maryanne C.

P.S. - The images above are all my own and I own the rights to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment