17 February 2014

Winter is all around...TAG - Inspirational Monday #1


I've decided to spend more and more time on my blog and try to make it better and better for you guys. So I've came up with Inspirational Monday. And what is that you ask? 
It's a recurrent Monday post that I hope will inspire you for your week or for some posts of your own or even just something to forget that yet another week is starting. It will be about TAGs, trends, hype's, advices, all sort of things like that. 
So grab your cup of tea (hot/ice, up to you) or hot cocoa or even your favorite coffee mug (Starbucks is all fine) and enjoy my lines. I hope.

So, I know Winter is kind of almost over and everybody is already thinking about Spring with all the new collections in store and what not. But Spring only starts on March 21st and we are more than a month away. Besides all over the globe is snowing or raining or freezing or "storming". So Winter is still definitely around and it seems here to stay.
Also, with all the hype and enthusiasm about the Winter Olympics and with all the news and comments all around the web, I thought it would be a bonus reason for still doing this TAG. And to top it all off there's also a lot of hype about Frozen, so...
Where I live, I still cannot go outside without my Winter coat, my scarf and my cozy Winter boots or else I would freeze to death. So let's get this Winter TAG on!

Hope you like it ;)

❄ Top Winter beauty essential: Definitely lip balm & hand cream.
❄ Favorite Winter nail polish: Maybe a dark red or black...I would say darker colors. 


❄ Favorite Winter lip product: I'm loving Dard Deed from MAC (Stroke of Midnight collection). The photo feature next is from the awesome blogger Christine from Templalia (all credits to her). Go check out her massive beauty community which features towns of reviews.


❄ Top Winter fashion essential: SWEATERS!!! I'm always cold so a good sweater takes care of this matter for me. I am specially lovin' these fur like sweater that have become very trendy this last season.


❄ Most worn Winter piece: My army green Winter Coat, I bought it this year and it's a must have.


❄ Most worn Winter accessory: Scarves! I need something to cover my neck or I'll freeze.


❄ Most worn Winter shoes: Ugg's knockoffs. A 1/100 of the price and still warm feet. 

❄ Favorite Winter scent/candle: I guess White Christmas or Christmas Tree from Yankee Candle. Yep, they're Christmas candles but oh so "wintery". 
❄ Favorite Winter beverage: Hazelnut Hot Cocoa (Starbucks!!!).


❄ Favorite Winter song: I see fire - Ed Sheeran from The Hobbit soundtrack. LOVE IT!


❄ Favorite Winter food/treat: Maybe home made cookies or my mom's cake (chocolate of course!!!).


❄ Snowboarding or Skiing? Neither...I never tried any of them :( But I would like to try snowboarding. 

❄ Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good? Yes I have, for the first time last year with my BF and it was tough at first but I'm slowly getting better ;)

❄ Does it snow where you live? NOOOOOOO! Never!!!! Neither in Spain or Portugal, even though a live pretty up north but close to sea level so nops... 

❄ Have you ever made a snowman or entered a snowball fight? Snowman no...I know, I haven't lived long enough ;p but snowball fight yes, in the US a couple of years ago when I went as an exchange student. It was awesome!



And that's a wrap...;)

XOXO
Maryanne C.

P.S. - The images above in which my face is feature, are all my own and I own the rights to them. The other were browsed from the internet and I do not own any of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment