21 February 2014

Fashion Friday #1

Hi My Land Browsers...

Yet again this week, I introduce you to a new section here on the blog...Fashion Friday.
And what is this? This is a mostly weekly blog post about all things related to fashion, like the latest fashion events, my fashion wish list of the month, my latest fashion buys, hauls, what's in and what's not, all these and more. 
I'm not a fashionista, neither do I have a major in fashion, but like all the girls in the world I like pretty things and wardrobes filled with clothes.
So you're welcome to join me each friday to relax for a moment and forget the week that has gone by. Feel free to leave a suggestion on the comments, because my land is your land.

So, as we all know, the past week was the famous Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week. All the bloggers have been talking about it and I thought, why not? 
Ever single one of us likes designers clothes and Fashion Week is a way of dreaming about one day wearing some of those marvelous creations. 
Therefore, I decided to bring to you a little bit of the NY Fashion Week, if like me you were not invited (why would we?) or if you could not afford the time (or the money, let's be clear) to travel across the Atlantic.  
So I'll leave you with some of the highlights of the Fashion Week, where all dreams become true. 

Hope you like it ;)

ANNA SUI: lots of fur, flowy fabrics and tassels. Lovin' the 20's vibe of the collection. 

BCBG MAX AZRIA: different types of fabrics, multiple textures, all together a classic look.

CAROLINA HERRERA: love it so much!!! So feminine and beautiful. Also great patterns.

CUSTO BARCELONA: it's loyal to the Custo's style, but the dark tones give it a more sober and clean look. 

DESIGUAL: I'm literally amazed with this. It's a very fashionable approach to what we are used to. 
The dresses are amazing!

DIESEL BLACK GOLD: Sparkles, fur & black. Very Diesel and very night time to me. 

HUGO BOSS: So chic! The straight lines look amazing. It's very fashion business woman. 
The patterned dress is beautiful.

KAREN WALKER: I like this collection a lot. I like the different styles in it, specially the 50's inspired ones. 

MARCHESA: OMG!!! This is so BEAUTIFUL & GLAMOROUS! I love the black and gold one. 
Which one is your favorite?

OSCAR DE LA RENTA: What can you say about this amazing designer? 
He knows what looks good on women and he knows what we like. PERFECT!

RALPH LAUREN: I enjoy the versatility of this collection. I think it speaks to both young and older women. 
I love the 3rd look!

REBECCA MINKOFF: Black, dark rose & burgundy. Lovely combination. 
Very girly but with an edge.

TOMMY HILFIGER: I feel this collection is a snow trip inspired catalog. Lots of plad & burgundy. 
I would wear them all!

VERA WANG: Dark Deed all the way. The dresses are amazing and very young & fresh.
And gotta love me some graphic tees.

VICTORIA BECKHAM: Clean lines & the black-white combo. A classic. 
I specially like the details such as the chains and the puffiness on the dress. 

ZAC POSEN: So Mad Men! Love everything about this collection. 
The 50's vibe is wonderful and the angles are amazing. Fashion 10!

And that's a wrap...;)

XOXO
Maryanne C.

P.S. - I do not own any of these pictures. They are all from Vogue. But I made these collages myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment