1 January 2014

Hello 2014...sorry 2013 you're out!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
NEW BEGINNINGS...NEW CHANCES...NEW MOMENTS!

So 2013 is over and 2014 is here to stay...
But 2013 was a very good year...I can't complain, so I thought I would put up some of my instagram photos from 2013, one for each month remembering the best moments I had this year and with high hopes that they will be repeated or overachieved...

BE POSITIVE...with optimism 2014 will be even better, and if not at least like this last year :)

Hope you had a great new year's eve and enjoy the new moments ahead x)

January
 My first day of 2013 was in DisneyLand Paris...Magical...

February
Valentine's Day...it was so special this year...my BF spoiled me!

March
Easter...at home with the best of companies and with lots of chocolate! 

April
My first time in Germany, where my BF lives.

 May
Mother's Day...this is the love of my life...<3

 June
This is Saint Peter's Celebration in Reus, where I live, in Spain.
And my bday...:)

 July
Holidays in Scotland - Inverness...with Mr. Owl here...loved this trip.

 August
My new comfortable beach/city shoes...gotta be fashion at all times!

 September
This is what's good about Spain...Last beach day!

October
Halloween!!! Love this time of the year! My DIY pumpkin! 

 November
First time ice skating in Germany...Didn't fall and I'm getting better and better...

December
Christmas Day...:) 
This was in my last post...

And that's a wrap...of 2013...WELCOME 2014!

XOXO
Maryanne C.

P.S. - The images above are all my own and I own the rights to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment