6 December 2013

Beauty & Fashion Haul

So, I'm home, in Portugal and it's been a long time since I've visited my mum, so we went shopping for old times sake...I think we didn't go too crazy and I really tried my best to behaved...;)

Hope you enjoy it ;)












1. Pack of six string bracelets with different central motives from Claire's (7€).
2. Pack of three cross midi rings in different colored metals from Claire's (5€).
3. Arrow bracelet from Primark (4€) and silver necklace from H&M (6-7€).                                          
4. Clover silver necklace from Claire's (9€). I love this cuz I've a clover tattoo.
5. Nerdy tartan fake glasses from Claire's (10€). How cute are these?????
6. Circle sturdy black sunglasses from a chinese shop (3,50€). Bargain!!!!
7. Purple matte lipstick from H&M (3€). Got to say that this kind of sucks! :(
8. Maybelline FIT me! anti-shine stick in 130 - Buff Beije Praline (13€);
    Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h in 50- Eternal Silver (about 10€);
    Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner in Black (9€);
    L'ORÉAL Super Liner Perfect Slim liquid eyeliner in Black (9€);
    Pink and white miniature face brush from Primark (4€).
9. Grey "leader" CAT makeup pouch from Primark (4€). Simply adorable!!!!
10. LOVE black beanie from Primark (4€). Love this with some nerdy glasses!
11. Marron riding leggings from Shana (13€). These are thick and just amazing!

I also bought a Christmas Mickey covered sweater from Primark (13€), as you can see me wearing in the photo below. It's so comfy, nice and warm!!! I'm going to live in it this Christmas!!!

In the other photo you can see a very cozy, casual and simple look that I put together featuring my marron riding leggings that I'm in love with...even went back to the story looking for other colors but no can do...can't wait to pair them with my marron logger boots that you have seen in a previous post!

Sorry for the not so good quality photos taken from my iPhone, but I really don't do outfit photos or posts, so...but if you would like to see more or hear more from the products that I bought, please to tell and I would be happy to oblige. ;p


XOXO
Maryanne C.

P.S. - The images above are all my own and I own the rights to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment